Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

you better eat A LOT (without him knowing ) before you do so and how much will you be drinking, fifth? 750? handle?

anything over a 750 i think you will be hurting BAD. also whats the bet. how much?

a fifth is 750ml....but if its a fifth then i think you could do it. just make sure you have a good meal on your stomach an hour or so before u start drinking...

it will probably be the most fucked up you will ever have been and if you dont mind throwing up of feeling like shit the next day then it shouldnt be a problem...i have polished off a few fifths in one night in my day....even came close on finishing some 101 one night...

i likes me some audio stuff...

I got all night to do it and it is a fifth. Thing is I don't get paid if I finish it. If i throw up then I have pay for the bottle and pay them $5.

It's more of a respect thing because they say I can't drink. Just gonna get full before a sip it slow. Ohh yeah it has to be straight

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Man don't drink a fifth in one night, have you lost your mind?? Sure you can do it but I promise you, you will throw your guts up. And believe me that ain't no fun. Your sack hurts every time you dry heave...Naw..Man..Don't do it..Or you could always do like slick cats do in a bet situation, poor out a little liquor..Replace with some water..Then get that cash.. :lol:B)

whatever....id do it...we all have nights where we drink too much...and they always make for terrible nights of hugging the porcelin(sp?) god but also great stories down the road. im about to graduate in 2.5weeks...and lookin back on things, i should have drank more...lol

i likes me some audio stuff...

330 bro you can do it no problem. Like chode said make sure you eat a nice big meal before you do it. And if you can talk your boys into buying a better bottle of tequila. Jose is some nasty shit on the gut in the morning. Get something that is 100% Agave it will be alot easier drunk and go down alot easier. But yeah you should be able to do this no problem, when i was oo about 16 i caped off a bottle of Jose under 15 mins for 50 bucks.... granite it was a horrible night and to this day i can drink cheap tequila, but it can be done.

Now the bet is drink 16oz. in one hour, finish the bottle however long after, then last 30mins before i can throw up, Get paid $15 by anyone who watches

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire