Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

well i just got back from my friends 18th b-day party and i had a whole bottle of MD 20/20 (sorry i'm a cheap drunk) and 3 coors light's it's probably nothing compared to you all, but hey for me thats the first time i drank since feb. o and beer pong is awesome (special the "distractions") :lol:

Edited by KWP369
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

im drunkkk!!! f'in half a fifth of captain morgans will do that to you in an hour i suppose...ahhhh...but tomorrow, we are getting TORE THE FUCK UP!!! i dont have any classes on friday, so we are basically drinking all day thursday...its my third to last thusday at college forever...so from here on out, i plan to drink as much as humanly possible...wish me luck!!!!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Haha, I don't wanna hear shit about beer pong untill you can do this

^^^ Thats at WVU, which is where I'll probly end up goin to college (I can't wait)

thats kool as fuck and i give them props but you know they take hours of footage and edit it to where it shows where they make cups. i know if i did a set up like that after multiple tries i can eventually get one in.

ive done some nasty shots all the way across rooms, off ceiling fans and off walls and its made it before. some were accidents and some took me a few shots but it all can be done with a camera, some editing and many throws

also id give them MAD props if they threw say 3 balls in a row and made each one...THAT would be skill

Edited by Chode69
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

That video is fake if you watch at 1:46 in the video in the bottom of the screen a ball magically rolls back on the floor once he throws.

i think what they did was what i was talking about shoot a bunch of shots and edit out what actualy went in. i guess that ball that was rolling was one of the shots that was right before the next shot and just edited out. you can see theres other balls laying around. so yea...my theory was confirmed haha
NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

i think what they did was what i was talking about shoot a bunch of shots and edit out what actualy went in. i guess that ball that was rolling was one of the shots that was right before the next shot and just edited out. you can see theres other balls laying around. so yea...my theory was confirmed haha

Well unless the balls are magically attracted to them then youre right lol, oh btw Hawkeye Vodka Pong is the worse dont do it lol

Well unless the balls are magically attracted to them then youre right lol, oh btw Hawkeye Vodka Pong is the worse dont do it lol

elaborate
NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg