Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

lol looks like our partys, about 10 ppl shoved in a garage, with a huka..... lots of beer pong, some jack.... and a few bike burnouts in the mix

ahhhh fun

You should have seen this garage last year you couldn't even walk 3 feet in, we've been talking about cleaning it out and partying in it forever but we just stayed lazy and partied outside so we cleaned it out and walla.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

You should have seen this garage last year you couldn't even walk 3 feet in, we've been talking about cleaning it out and partying in it forever but we just stayed lazy and partied outside so we cleaned it out and walla.

well we cant really party outside, for 1 its cold...and there is to much room for some of the ppls drunk actions... and 2, im underaged and so is another friend of ours.... so yea...

but inside is nice, u got the heat/ac, plus when you do a burnout the smoke stays along time and looks bad ass (especially with a black light)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well we cant really party outside, for 1 its cold...and there is to much room for some of the ppls drunk actions... and 2, im underaged and so is another friend of ours.... so yea...

but inside is nice, u got the heat/ac, plus when you do a burnout the smoke stays along time and looks bad ass (especially with a black light)

1 it is cold thats why we're in a garage lol, and we aren't too worried about the drunk actions outside because we're in the middle of nowhere. When it gets warm out we'll be back outside

2 we're underaged, but we're so far out in the middle of nowhere it doesn't matter.

We don't have bikes doing burnouts making smoke, but we have burnouts smoking cigarettes causing smoke hahaha

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

1 it is cold thats why we're in a garage lol, and we aren't too worried about the drunk actions outside because we're in the middle of nowhere. When it gets warm out we'll be back outside

2 we're underaged, but we're so far out in the middle of nowhere it doesn't matter.

We don't have bikes doing burnouts making smoke, but we have burnouts smoking cigarettes causing smoke hahaha

lol we have the smoke from cigs and *cigs* going on too, but when we party at the house its all in garage (residential) but out at the ranch its all fun and games

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm drunk as a fuckin bitch juust had about 7shots of smirnoff orange & I am FUCKIN GONE

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I work 3rd shift homies, just got home. I feel so damn goodright now

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles