Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

hot diggity damn. i feel like i'm the only one that posts here anymore lol. so...got drunk...sang lots of karaoke...did some acrobats with a chick in the closed volleyball area lol. went to whiteys...THEN we squeeze 7 people into a car meant for 4 TOPS. 1 driver, 2 passengers shotgun, 3 in back, and lucky me layin across the 3 in back lol. cop started following us...i put my head down...feet still stickin up cuz i cant hide em lol. we pull into wal mart...she pulls into wal mart BAM we get pulled over. i start singing...just cuz that's the first thing that came to mind. get out...chill in the parking lot for like 20+ minutes. girl driving gets citated for 5 counts of no seatbelts. coulda been LOTS worse. court on the 25th for her. ima be her moral support hahahah. good times good times. she let us all go. couple more cops drove up all curious how we fit so many people in such a small car. they were laughin. it was great

hopefully this weekend ill post somthing up if i can remember where the hells the computer but damn man thats got to suck but id like to have seen a pic of thoese people in a small ass car ive done it a few times but never anyone beside me

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

it was probably funny as hell to see. we're not exactly small. so we're all squeezed tight, and then just my feet stickin in the air hahah. tomorrow there's a 'blanket' party (there's a story behind that one) and saturday there's a wrestlemania party hahaha. we all gotta dress up like a wrestler. i got somethin REAL good up my sleeve...i wont be able to post here those days...so consider this my drunk post :D

ok...so i havent slept yet...it's 8am. i work in 3 hours. thinkin whether i should take 2 hours of sleep or not. fucking...i sobered up, went to leave and they wouldnt let me. i understand what they were doing by not letting me drive, but i really was fine. so...i ended up sitting up for 2 or more hours all pissed cuz i had no keys, no phone, no ipod. she took everything lol. so...i went outside, walked around their HUGE ass yard. saw a go cart. tried to get it running. but it was broken. took out my dmm to test the batt n such. looked through the lil fuses it had. still nothin. tried to start the riding lawnmower. nothing. wanted to be scandalous, and eventually came across their dual air conditioner units...and flipped the breaker :) it may get warm in her house REAL fast :D if anyone comes across some 4 loko...that shit will wire you for HOURS. dammit. i gotta work grrr

Edited by ExpoSport

i wasnt drunk by the time i started wandering. i was just trying to not die from boredom lol. you best have somethin. no one else has been posting. i'm the only one keepin this thread alive it seems :D

1 hour of sleep. and i'm off work early yay. i feel better than i thought i would. but ima sleep again soon methinks. then....more drinking tonight i think. not a lot tho for sure

hahahaha so how'd that ghost hunting go?

on the drunkass topic...i started drinkin. started feeling good. go inside for karaoke, havin fun...then this damn couger starts chasing me around. at first it was just 'oh hey let's dance' then later she started holding onto me...then called me hot, then bit my cheek, then came back and bit my neck. kept up like that all night omg. ugh...! i wanted to run and hide under a table. it was...disburbing. now i'm home safe and sound away from any predators. whew