hahaahaha what a douche!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

lmao i was about to say you must be from michigan. then i saw your location. that shit happens alot there. but not as much as people hittin the housing and leavin that bitch dangling lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

That's kind of a random thing to take from a specific car. Hahah, someone must have needed one of those. But yeh, shit happens. :peepwall:

some kid i used to be friends with gave a ford explorers passenger mirror an uppercut because my friend needed one. then to be even more of a dick he wrote "thanks for the mirror" on their window with a sharpie.

as bad as that is, at least he wrote it on the window as opposed to the paint. sharpie will come off of a window with some TLC.

lmao i was about to say you must be from michigan. then i saw your location. that shit happens alot there. but not as much as people hittin the housing and leavin that bitch dangling lol

yup it's fucked up sometimes. what can you do though. there is ass holes everywhere.