Sonic Electronix

So I bought a Tsunami Reducing Adapater, well im a little confused on how I use it. I know to stick my 4G wiring into the 4G end, but the OUT end is a point? Do I stick the 8G Wiring into the point?

RA804.jpg

1999 VW Passat GLX:

AudioPipe 1500W

10' Alpine Type S(2)

Pioneer DEH-1300MP

1/0 RF Amp Wiring

Big 3 - 1/0 RF Wiring

Stock Battery and Alt

I think you are trying to use it wrong. What are you doing with it?

It is meant so that you can take something like 4ga and put it into an amp that accepts 8ga max.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

So I bought a Tsunami Reducing Adapater, well im a little confused on how I use it. I know to stick my 4G wiring into the 4G end, but the OUT end is a point? Do I stick the 8G Wiring into the point?

RA804.jpg

I love when people buy something and then ask how it works :peepwall:

The 8 awg end is solid and meant to be put into a opening that accepts a round 8 awg connection.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

If you are trying to take 4ga in and put out 8ga I think you are looking for a distrobution block.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Jmilch, no need in trying to be a know it all G. So my bad that I asked a question...

But thank you BlownEngine, I bought the right part then :).

1999 VW Passat GLX:

AudioPipe 1500W

10' Alpine Type S(2)

Pioneer DEH-1300MP

1/0 RF Amp Wiring

Big 3 - 1/0 RF Wiring

Stock Battery and Alt

Jmilch, no need in trying to be a know it all G. So my bad that I asked a question...

I know what I am buying BEFORE I buy it :yahoo: :yahoo:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

And my explanation wasnt sufficient? Although I essentially answered exactly what he did? :turkey:

I do too but sometimes not all of us are all knowing.

i agree that not all of us are all knowing. that's why you ask questions before you jump into something. Buying a Ferrari and then asking where you can get a lift kit because you want to go off roading essentially the same concept. :pardon:

i found this to be pretty comical too. but hey we all learn from mistakes, carry on! :drinks:

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived