2000 Dodge DCota (Work in Progress) :D

im glad all this worked out pretty good for you guys. reminds me that i need to upgrade my jeep. keep up the good work

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I don't want to post videos of it, as it's still bare, no trim panels. So I'll wait till that gets done, when/if i get the chance.

haha, got to make it pretty for the youtube trolls? :P

why are u gettin rid of the lvl 5s?... <_<

Don't have the power to push both of them... Yet :peepwall:

I never know what I'm going to do, I'm so indecisive with car audio, I like to try out everything. May end up keeping them both, or may sell one to buy a H/O alternator so I can get more power :)

All depends on if the iPhone 5 is released this month lol.

And yep Anthony.

Stalker, I'm glad it worked out decently as well. I do love these subwoofers, I just feel bad that I cannot use them to their full potential. Get that Jeep banging!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

why are u gettin rid of the lvl 5s?... <_<

Don't have the power to push both of them... Yet :peepwall:

I never know what I'm going to do, I'm so indecisive with car audio, I like to try out everything. May end up keeping them both, or may sell one to buy a H/O alternator so I can get more power :)

All depends on if the iPhone 5 is released this month lol.

And yep Anthony.

Stalker, I'm glad it worked out decently as well. I do love these subwoofers, I just feel bad that I cannot use them to their full potential. Get that Jeep banging!

lets just say im working on a deal for an amp and if that dosnt work out im probably gonna buy one anyway. lets just say the amp starts with a D. oh on a second note. roof flex on 300 watts with a sealed 12 :)

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

No idea on the amp lol, I'm slow.. And nice! :)

My roof doesn't flex whatsoever, never has. I have steering wheel flex, windshield flex, bed flex, seat flex, radio flex, headliner flex, even went to burger king and had whopper flex for a bit!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

lmao whopper flex ftw. ill pm you the link to what i have.i still cant wait to see that truck though. and youll see the amp one day just wait. gonna keep it a secret for now

nvm your inbox is full not to thread jack but here

Archived