Just thinking about all the stupid shit they have done over the years...and I Still cannot believe he put a toy car up his ass. lmfao :rofl:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

one of the comments on that Flickr page said "Damn, that poor Porsche"i thought that was a pretty fucked up comment....

R.i.P to Ryan though

its definitely fucked up, but if he was really drinking and driving that fast then i guess thats almost like Natural Selection at work, and i dont mean that in a disrespectful way at all, im just sayin you cant expect to do reckless shit like that and get by all the time, eventually its gonna catch up to em....

damn i loved me some Jackass too.

A comment on another forum i frequent. I think it's appropriate in this thread as well.

His fault or not, he was a funny guy on jackass. Would it really surprise you guys if he was drunk driving? The fact of the matter is that the guy is dead. You don't need to sit around and wait for tmz to tell you the accident was his fault. You can still feel bad for him without condoning drinking and driving.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

R.I.P if they make a JackAss 4 it's not gonna be the same....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived