Sonic Electronix

I'm looking to get a logo made for my little side business, RAM Designs. I'm wanting something that can be easily made into a decal, so I'm thinking something purely script based and at a (roughly)1:3 ratio. I'm thinking somewhat bold lettering with RAM and Designs connected somehow, but please feel free to think of something creative yourselves. Let me know if you can help me out, or send a PM my way(or hit me up on the chat feature here) if you're wanting to discuss more details. This is something that I'm going to want to use on everything that I do.

Thanks for any and all help.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

here is a try, anything can be changed or edited, it is vector so can be as large or small as you want and any format you need, most common are most likely tiff, eps, pdf, or ai if your gonna get it printed anywhere

NOTE: the ram design is a modified version of one i found on google, i checked licensing its alright to use as long as you dont try to copyright it, just letting you know

ram_logo.jpg

Edited by kynto

here is a try, anything can be changed or edited, it is vector so can be as large or small as you want and any format you need, most common are most likely tiff, eps, pdf, or ai if your gonna get it printed anywhere

NOTE: the ram design is a modified version of one i found on google, i checked licensing its alright to use as long as you dont try to copyright it, just letting you know

ram_logo.jpg

Thanks, but I'm wanting to stay away from using any images.

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Honestly, I like the layout for the decals, but I do not really like the font if my opinion even matters.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It'll be hard to get creative with just text and only text, but I'll see what I can do :)

I'm a total noob at trying to design anything like this, so feel free to do whatever you please.