Sonic Electronix

Which should i go with??? please take the Poll

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• 4 RF Punch tweeters
    • 4 RF punch 6.5s coax

thats what i am worried about. Idk if it would sound nice or like shit. could i fiber glass them under my seats to point at the driver and passenger at angles??? Even though i dont know how to fiberglass / bondo shit :lol:

any suggestions to make my mid high stage louder?

and to korey. Do i need to buy an EQ in order to make them sound good?

Aiming them is key so if you do go with putting them under the seats I would fiberglass but do some tests with aiming them first to get the right sound.

An easier alternative would be to put 2 in the door panels and 2 in the kicks, if its possible in your situation.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

thats what i am worried about. Idk if it would sound nice or like shit. could i fiber glass them under my seats to point at the driver and passenger at angles??? Even though i dont know how to fiberglass / bondo shit :lol:

any suggestions to make my mid high stage louder?

and to korey. Do i need to buy an EQ in order to make them sound good?

Aiming them is key so if you do go with putting them under the seats I would fiberglass but do some tests with aiming them first to get the right sound.

An easier alternative would be to put 2 in the door panels and 2 in the kicks, if its possible in your situation.

I may just get an amp for my original 4 door speakers and two tweeters in the A pillars. i dont want to try that shit under the seat

But could i make a tweeter sound good without a nice EQ?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I may just get an amp for my original 4 door speakers and two tweeters in the A pillars. i dont want to try that shit under the seat

As long as you have your filters set properly. I just use the built-in EQ in my deck and it sounds pretty good.

Edited by DjCrush

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

As long as you have your filters set properly. I just use the built-in EQ in my deck and it sounds pretty good.

well i have something in my deck where you tune HPF and like IIRC 325. 1.25k 3.50k and 8k hertz.. So i hope they sound good

also would 2 tweeters in my a pillar make a big difference in loudness?

cause in the end i may just get this amp to power just 4 of my speakers http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17366_Rockford-Fosgate-PRIME-R150-2.html

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Hey i drive a 97 explorer so there is alot of junk of mine :D

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE