1996 Buick Lesabre - 2 Fi Q's on 3kw

lol you mean like when someone tries to shove a few 18's in a civic?

lol Yep.

That and anytime I have to work on or install stuff in them. Just seems like everything is in the smallest and tightest spots. Even on the newer imports like my brothers Civic, I can't fit my hands ANYWHERE to fix stuff.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

I like the q's, and idk about that amp..doesn't look like it could do anywhere close to 3k...and the car might honestly be the ugliest car ever produced..but if it was free.. :good:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I'm liking the install man. Good work. good.gif

Your car brings back some memories too haha, my grandad used to drive a '99 LeSabre that looked really similar to yours.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Nice work and props to you for taking your time and learning what to do before spending your money. That way you get the satisfaction of knowing you got it right first time.

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

I like the q's, and idk about that amp..doesn't look like it could do anywhere close to 3k...and the car might honestly be the ugliest car ever produced..but if it was free.. :good:

The amp is a MMATS 3000.1 check em out. they make really great stuff. I asked guys on the ecoustics forum and on CA.com and they reccomended this amp over a sundown 3k. I love it. Its hardly bigger than my JL 1000.1 on my first setup, it hardly heats up at all, and its really efficient.

Hey now dont hate on the buick. that things nice inside and drives smoother than just about anything else. its even kinda quick! could use a paint job and window tint though.

1996 Buick Lesabre Limited - 2 Fi Q 12's, 5ft^3 slot ported box tuned to 30hz, MMATS 3000.1, JL G4500, 5.25" Polk momo comps, cheap 6x9's (rear fill), Pioneer DEH-P8300UB, Knu wiring throughout, Big 3 all 1/0, stock alt, stock batt, Deka 8a31 in the trunk

---Now gone to the younger brother, and all the equipment is sitting in my garage.

96 Buick Lesabre Build Log

I'm liking the install man. Good work. good.gif

Your car brings back some memories too haha, my grandad used to drive a '99 LeSabre that looked really similar to yours.

Thanks a lot! haha my grandma bought it new in 96 so i basically grew up with this car. doesnt really suit me for what I need a vehicle for, but for what it is, I love it

1996 Buick Lesabre Limited - 2 Fi Q 12's, 5ft^3 slot ported box tuned to 30hz, MMATS 3000.1, JL G4500, 5.25" Polk momo comps, cheap 6x9's (rear fill), Pioneer DEH-P8300UB, Knu wiring throughout, Big 3 all 1/0, stock alt, stock batt, Deka 8a31 in the trunk

---Now gone to the younger brother, and all the equipment is sitting in my garage.

Nice work and props to you for taking your time and learning what to do before spending your money. That way you get the satisfaction of knowing you got it right first time.

Thanks man! yeah after having so many problems with my first setup, I really wanted to do it right. I saved my money, bought nice equipment, and installed it right. Tried not to cut any vital corners. In the Past month, I even bought all new ring terminals, took the old crimped ones off, and soldered new ones on to all my power/grounds

lol you mean like when someone tries to shove a few 18's in a civic?

lol Yep.

That and anytime I have to work on or install stuff in them. Just seems like everything is in the smallest and tightest spots. Even on the newer imports like my brothers Civic, I can't fit my hands ANYWHERE to fix stuff.

haha I know exactly what you mean. theres a kid at my school with 3 15's shoved in his trunk, and his wiring is the biggest taco job ive ever seen