Sonic Electronix

read in an English car magazine that 33hz can cause orgasms, never tried it or seen it happen so I do not if this would work

but this might shed some light on it http://www.davidjayjordan.com/33HertzandSex.html

Heard this also. Might have to try it with my wall :peepwall:

ive tested it

that song is constantly 33hz, bigpimpin91 made it..

you tell me...

dont know what did her crotch look like when she got out lmao :peepwall:

Fan of murphs custom installs!

bass head!

2010 silverado crew cab

2010 crew cab

'78 impala log

ahhh just heard this one.....

2 powerbass 3xl 15's and an audiobahn 2000w can do a 158.2db on the dash because its all in the build of the enclosure!! LMAO

that technically can be true... it could be a CRX or panda... and audiobahn back in the oldschool days used to be decent

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Guest grim83

ahhh just heard this one.....

2 powerbass 3xl 15's and an audiobahn 2000w can do a 158.2db on the dash because its all in the build of the enclosure!! LMAO

the quality of the enclosure and build does have something to do with it. how else do you explain some of the good numbers bein put up with shit equipment

people get off the technical horse $hit we all know a 158.2 on the DASH with that equipment, in an old school ext chevy is BS!!

you didnt say the last part, it was part of the myth :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived