Sonic Electronix

first off i love to bump. but i also love the truck i got right now. i wanna keep the rear bench seat also. so my plan is to do a build that will be loud but also compact. now i measured it out and ive got around 1.2 cubic feet under the bench seat to work with i would like to do 2 10s. i dont plan on burping at all. now i planned on goin with making sealed enclosures for them but would i be better off with a ported. if i have to im sure i could maybe get 1.5 cube out of it if i really make the box fit perfectly. also would i maybe be better off with going with a different series. i would still be stuck with only 10s tho cause thats all the bigger the gap is gonna allow. my main goal for this is to make it louder or as loud as wen i had my 4 fosgate p1 12s running in a jeep. any help is appreciated.

if thats the case then ill be fine with it i just wanna squeeze as much bass outta the space i got. and also are there better options for subs? and by just doing one 10 am i gonna be dissapointed with the sound of it?

Edited by kenton

Sounds like you only have space for a sealed 10

how do you figure an fi q can do .2 to .5 cubes sealed 2 of em would be 1 cube sealed

or are you just typing to see your self in some topics?

i would do sealed you could go ported but that would be pushing it (as in it would be hard to do) not that it cant be done if you feel like putting in the work ported will kick the crap out of a sealed box if done right

but i have found that trucks sound nice and loud inside the cab with sealed boxes more so then cars

the choice is yours!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I know the size of the motor on those damn things and I'm guessing he is squeezing these under a bench seat. So without dimensions and just gross volume its not that easy to say what space is actually there to use

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I know the size of the motor on those damn things and I'm guessing he is squeezing these under a bench seat. So without dimensions and just gross volume its not that easy to say what space is actually there to use

it is if you have done many systems in trucks ;)

under and behind the seats

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

just thought bout that. how long is the sub actually cause i know its gonna have a nice size magnet and that might not fit unless i make it stick out the seat more. ill get some dimensions now

Edited by kenton