Second Skin Audio

atomic car audio

And your point is no one asked you to buy it I didnt come on here fan boying it up if you have issues then with them for a legitimate reason then let's hear it

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

And your point is no one asked you to buy it I didnt come on here fan boying it up if you have issues then with them for a legitimate reason then let's hear it

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

And your point is no one asked you to buy it I didnt come on here fan boying it up if you have issues then with them for a legitimate reason then let's hear it also team nemises Dj the company did start in 1946 George wu bought it in 1980 I believe

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

Having heard both the sa8 and the atomic 8 in this truck, the atomic is more impressive. Definately louder, and sounds better as well. Hard to compare based on different boxes, but tried to tune the sa8 low to get some low end that could be blended into mids, and the low end was just not there. And it really wasnt even that loud either. No low end, not much output at the peak was kind of dissapointing. This was the second time a teammate swapped out 8s, and both times the sa8 was outperformed. The first time a teammate swapped out some Sound splinters and the difference was huge. The SSs sounded so much better, and were actually louder in drop in comparison. (Daily box tuned low, so unfavorable to the SAs, i know)....but the bottom line is until our team has better luck with the SA 8s, i will continue looking at them as purely an spl oriented 8 (I think our team has used sa8s in about 5 diff builds, 2 of which were 8in swap out builds)... The SA series is great for what they are, but sundown isnt god. I recently just switched from SA to a Skar VVX, and lets just say I would never run an SA again

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

i love those vvx 12s of yours kyle

and that atomic 8 looks beefy chris

still havent herd it

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Having heard both the sa8 and the atomic 8 in this truck, the atomic is more impressive. Definately louder, and sounds better as well. Hard to compare based on different boxes, but tried to tune the sa8 low to get some low end that could be blended into mids, and the low end was just not there. And it really wasnt even that loud either. No low end, not much output at the peak was kind of dissapointing. This was the second time a teammate swapped out 8s, and both times the sa8 was outperformed. The first time a teammate swapped out some Sound splinters and the difference was huge. The SSs sounded so much better, and were actually louder in drop in comparison. (Daily box tuned low, so unfavorable to the SAs, i know)....but the bottom line is until our team has better luck with the SA 8s, i will continue looking at them as purely an spl oriented 8 (I think our team has used sa8s in about 5 diff builds, 2 of which were 8in swap out builds)... The SA series is great for what they are, but sundown isnt god. I recently just switched from SA to a Skar VVX, and lets just say I would never run an SA again

Probably RLi-8s, which are amazing low end drivers with shocking out put. I loved my RLi-10s! I woud take them over SA8s any day period. But I have not heard atomic the 8 so I can't comment. But don't like how you guys popped on this guys thread and started talking shit about his choice of equipment. At least do it tactfully... No need to be an asshole about it.... At least acknowledge the mids and highs sound good, well through the video at least.

Probably RLi-8s, which are amazing low end drivers with shocking out put. I loved my RLi-10s! I woud take them over SA8s any day period.

They were indeed RLi's, and yes they are the baddest all around 8 ive heard.

But don't like how you guys popped on this guys thread and started talking shit about his choice of equipment

This confused me as well, but it appears that a preference over a sundown product is a federal offense around these parts

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Probably RLi-8s, which are amazing low end drivers with shocking out put. I loved my RLi-10s! I woud take them over SA8s any day period.

They were indeed RLi's, and yes they are the baddest all around 8 ive heard.

But don't like how you guys popped on this guys thread and started talking shit about his choice of equipment

This confused me as well, but it appears that a preference over a sundown product is a federal offense around these parts

sure as hell seems that way sometimes... I'm not saying sundown doesn't make a good product, but it's not the only one out there... Just like people calling Diamond audio, but its w/e

I still like the OP's setup. should be pretty loud with 1k on it

Yeah I have another planet audio vx 2200d on the way just got to pay it off gonna run it at two ohm till I can do some electrical up grades then buy her another one so I can run two on the amp at 1 ohm. Eric gonna have to get you that demo like to do it with the bigger amp it's crazy what that little sucker puts out

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

Yeah I have another planet audio vx 2200d on the way just got to pay it off gonna run it at two ohm till I can do some electrical up grades then buy her another one so I can run two on the amp at 1 ohm. Eric gonna have to get you that demo like to do it with the bigger amp it's crazy what that little sucker puts out

sounds good to me :)

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Archived