Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking to trade a 10" Alpine Type R D4, and a pair of Pioneer 4-Way 6x9's. The Type R, is basically new, only had about 5 hours of play on it, suspension is still stiff. The 6x9's have never been hooked up, just taken out of the box.

All I want is a 360 w/ a hard-drive and atleast 1 controller.(2 would be cool..) :good:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112881-10-type-r/

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

Posted

you askin too much...an used xbox 360 is like 260€ or like around 300$

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

you askin too much...an used xbox 360 is like 260€ or like around 300$

I was hoping somebody would have a crappy old one that's all dinged and scratched up.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

Posted

i do have one, however it has the 3 red rings on it...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

do you know how much people charge to get that fixed these days?

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

Posted

how much you talkin? :peepwall:

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

Posted

do you know how much people charge to get that fixed these days?

well...the fix would have costed me like 100-150$.but decided that ill save some money and buy a new one

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

i don't know how much its worth lol.. just throw me a price w/o the games.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 754 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...