Sonic Electronix

well that 145 was a really quick burp on a cheap meter so i dont even really know what it hits i have though about more or less building a box to be a universal fit in any trunk really i am looking at trying to get a grand prix but i also have my eye on a chrysler town and country so i am not too sure on what to do with the box i was more or less asking about speaker and amp combintations at a decent price, i wont buy another set of rockford punch series i have smocked two sets in the last month the amps are OK but wont buy them either love rockford but prime amps dont stand up to punch or power series in durability or quality. i have been told to look into sundown but have not had the time nor know what series to look at i really cant afford anything like 4-5gs for an amp or 1g for a single stage of components like this months sotm is giving away, granted i would love to have that much money into a stereo system but family comes before my car and i really dont plan to keep this car for to much longer.

onto if i get the town and country i am kinda thinking doing like 4 12s or my two 12 and two p2 d2 10s but once again with all my builds i dont own another vehicle so i would need space for groceries and strollers and stuff cant just fill the rear end of whatever i get with subs and amps and shit

i know what ever i do i need at least one more battery but need to save for what ever i find ot be the best deal

any follow up suggestions on sites to get stuff cheaper

no dead serious there was m ore punchyness to it than with two of the same size...........................................well at least thats waht it seems like i honestly do not remember i have had this car for almost a year and did not have a system until about the half way point and went with out a car witha system in it for about 7 months so all together a year of no system who knows maybe my ears have fixed tehmselves over that time lol

Ed is selling a ton of stuff for great price, go look at his for sale thread and see if anything peaks your interest.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.