Sonic Electronix

Alright guys i got a quick question. Im about to order some knu power wire for my runs of 0 gauge to the back. I noticed all the colors besides red are out of stock. But my question is which is better to buy the Kolossus Fleks Cable or the Kca Cable.

This is my first time doing a big install and im taking the electrical over the top so later on i can just upgrade the gear, but anyways let me know what will work best.

Alright thats what i was thinking as i saw that its oxygen free copper, dont know what that means just heard its good? Surely 100 ft will be good for a few runs.

Im gonna be running 4 dc lvl 4's off of about 5-7 k watts. Right now i just have a d3100 in the back gonna add another and a dc 270 amp alt in the next few weeks.

Would yall just run 2 positive and 2 negative runs to each battery?

One more thing this may be dumb but i need help on wiring that battery in the back. I assume just run positive on front battery to positive on rear battery and the same for negative and then ground it after my wires are ran.

Reason i ask is i keep reading about isolators and all that stuff and then i saw where you had to have the same identical battery in the front as the rear ones? Can someone help me out with this?