Sonic Electronix

If their strapped at 1 ohm each, there is no way to strap them to .5 each. So he had to choose between .5 final load or 2 ohm. Since he had an installer do it, it's probably a good thing that he doesn't run the amps at .25 each.

i'm not exactly sure what coil configuration the sub is but each amp is strapped at 1 ohm so a final load of 2 ohms I think.

you think? you have to be 100% sure

i'm 95% sure each amp is running at 1 ohm, they are strapped, so a final load of 2 ohms right? the sub is a dual 1 ohm coil.

Edited by TRTC360

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

If their strapped at 1 ohm each, there is no way to strap them to .5 each. So he had to choose between .5 final load or 2 ohm. Since he had an installer do it, it's probably a good thing that he doesn't run the amps at .25 each.

i'm not exactly sure what coil configuration the sub is but each amp is strapped at 1 ohm so a final load of 2 ohms I think.

No worries. I can just promise you his electrical isn't enough to run two amps at .25 each. That being said, if he would have an amazing electrical, and a proper box,wiring it to .5 total, this thing would probably SLAM!

Edit: yes, that's a 2ohm load.

Edited by Louisiana Bass

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

No worries. I can just promise you his electrical isn't enough to run two amps at .25 each. That being said, if he would have an amazing electrical, and a proper box,wiring it to .5 total, this thing would probably SLAM!

Edit: yes, that's a 2ohm load.

it slams already but he'd rather be safe then sorry, all he has is zero gauge ran through the car to a 100lb rear battery idk what kind it is, not kinetik or XS power, but also not optima's, he's still gotta do the big three though.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360