Second Skin Audio

which would be better over all?

okay well i got my alt in my suv its a 275 amp alt from ohio generator and im gonna be buying a saz-2500 when the money is right and i was wondering which would be better over all the setup will be daily and for rap music like 100% of the time so i was thinking 2 15" ssd's in a 7ft^3 box tuned to 33hz or 1 18" nightshade in a 5ft^3 box also tuned to 33hz. i had a setup with 2 15" memphis c3's which was not bad because i got both subs for $80 on a power acostik 4000 which i was putting about 1000 watts to the subs. so which would over all be best the 15's or the 18?

i would do the fi ssd 15's should be fine on clean power.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz