iceman1575 Posted June 24, 2011 Report Posted June 24, 2011 I wouldve thrown anything in the car to break their windows and then sped off. Make them pay an expensive window for being lil bitc*es. Great idea, piss off 4 guys who seem already angry when you're rolling solo.... Yeah, but if they have a busted windshield & blown tires, pretty sure even a V6 will outrun them... This is why I'm going to develop a spike strip system like the one in NFS o.o POTATO!
vettedude102 Posted June 24, 2011 Report Posted June 24, 2011 My brother was being tailgated one day and then he got away from that person. Fifteen minutes later there was 6 cops at our house. The guy following us was the lieutenant. 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
TLEJ Posted June 24, 2011 Author Report Posted June 24, 2011 haha there was no question about the out running.. Im sure they're cars 0-60 was like 15 seconds while mine is like 5 or 6.. I'm sure I confused them with the black car with no headlights/street lights as well.. It just makes me mad I didn't know what was really happening.. Haha..
tonedeaf Posted June 24, 2011 Report Posted June 24, 2011 Vtec kicked in yo! But no really, sure it wasn't someone you know? Sounds like they were jealous of your whip.
iceman1575 Posted June 24, 2011 Report Posted June 24, 2011 My brother was being tailgated one day and then he got away from that person. Fifteen minutes later there was 6 cops at our house. The guy following us was the lieutenant. No excuse. I got followed by an off duty PD officer, right on my ass, followed me right out of their jurisdiction in their personal vehicle. I didn't know who the fuck it was, so I ran, he thought I was guilty of a murder or some shit... Needless to say, two sheriff's & two state cops showed up, didn't have evidence of me speeding, or doing anything illegal, so they let me off with a "verbal warning" POTATO!
LoudNLow931 Posted June 24, 2011 Report Posted June 24, 2011 Need a thing that drops banana peels XD 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Vegas Kid Posted June 24, 2011 Report Posted June 24, 2011 that's why you should always carry some sort of weapon in your car
TLEJ Posted June 24, 2011 Author Report Posted June 24, 2011 "But no really, sure it wasn't someone you know? Sounds like they were jealous of your whip" I was thinking it could be someone I knew, but I didn't recognize the car, and it was dark so I couldn't see faces... When I saw them pull up beside me in the opposite lane and swerve over to try and scrape my side, (Or whatever they were trying to do...).. I knew I should probably get away from them at that point. I knew something was wrong when I was going 50 on a 25 and they were staying on my bumper.. Then I went around a block (basically a circle..) and knew they couldn't be not following me.. That's when the two stop signs came up, and they pulled up beside me.. EDIT: "that's why you should always carry some sort of weapon in your car " Definitively.. I'm still under 21, but my knife is in my other car. I just happened to not have it on me at the time..
LoudNLow931 Posted June 24, 2011 Report Posted June 24, 2011 But for real just drive to a police station if you ever think your being followed by someone. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.