Weird car following me..

Eh, I didn't really want to make this post, but it's been bothering me.. I was just at a friends house, and upon my way home, I noticed some .. trailblazer type car right on my bumper... I went through a stop sign pretty fast (right turn..) and noticed the car was still right there.. upon approaching the second stop sign, the trailblazer pulled up beside me in the middle of the intersection, almost bashing my car, and beeping their horn like crazy.. I glanced over and noticed a car full of people, and at that point, for some reason, my instincts told me I was in danger.. They almost hit my car twice by the way.. I dodged it twice.. I was in my black accord couple vtec v6, and launched off, and they were still trying to follow me... I cut my lights out and got up to about 90 mph on this pretty straight road, and took a random turn, and stopped a little ways down it, and saw them go by on the other street..

I mean, I know this is a cool story and all, .. but I just feel like i'm in an adrenaline rush right now.. I don't really know what to think of it.

Help :D

That was the coolest story of the day :good:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I wouldve thrown anything in the car to break their windows and then sped off. Make them pay an expensive window for being lil bitc*es.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Thats odd. Piss anyone off?

I'd be reading up on my states castle laws and just pull over next time. :pardon:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I wouldve thrown anything in the car to break their windows and then sped off. Make them pay an expensive window for being lil bitc*es.

This. Not the "right" thing to do, but fuck, if they want to be ignorant buzzed assholes, then give em something to be an asshole about...I'm glad I'm off diversion, I can finally slam my brakes when some asshole rides on my ass...

POTATO!

Great idea, piss off 4 guys who seem already angry when you're rolling solo....

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

"Thats odd. Piss anyone off?

I'd be reading up on my states castle laws and just pull over next time. "

Actually yea, I told a girl what I really thought about her today, then blocked her number. I know I pissed her off, infact, I even saw a new guys car at her house today.. (She lives down the street..) It had black rims and black tails. haha.

And I mean, I would of pulled over, but I didn't want too after I saw that they were being reckless.. They could of been drunk with a gun,.. anything. idk

Archived