HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

Its never going to happen ever, only way is for medical use only it wont ever be like alcohol. If the government did get thier head outta their ass' they would realize how much money they could make off of taxing, hell even selling it themselves. Our National Debt would slowly start going away, but this would only be a small help to such a large debt. I cant wait till our econmy turns around, Prices for food and other "must haves" are stupid high.

I agree and disagree. I believe it will happen. But its the same as music and such people wont pay taxed and probably over priced(if it becomes legal) gov' grass. When they can grow it or back alley deal it cheaper. Then again the largest supply of drugs in the world is stored by the u.s gov anyway so it could be cheaply taxed and price haha

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Its never going to happen ever, only way is for medical use only it wont ever be like alcohol. If the government did get thier head outta their ass' they would realize how much money they could make off of taxing, hell even selling it themselves. Our National Debt would slowly start going away, but this would only be a small help to such a large debt. I cant wait till our econmy turns around, Prices for food and other "must haves" are stupid high.

I would be completely ok with it being regulated as medicinal. My grandmother currently has cancer but unfortunately I do not live in a MMJ state so she cannot have access to a proven organic therapy such as marijuana, which really sucks because she's slowly losing her appetite with each treatment and is in more and more pain. I believe it could alleviate some of her symptoms of nausea and loss of appetite, also her sore throat which is causing the loss of appetite.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

it will happen 70% of americans in last poll i saw wanted it to be legal. thats alot! it will happen just when?

I dont think they wanted it to be legal i think they were more open to relaxing the strict laws we already have in place.

The millions of dollars we spend fighting the Mexican Drug Cartels would still get spent trying to keep them from at least having some peice of the market even if it was legalized. Granted they might get shut down completly cause if those MSNBC specials are any hint to what can be produced regularly, no one will buy that Mexican Fire. Whys it called Mexican Fire you may ask, ill tell you, its called that cause they shits so hot it turns the seeds black. :lol:

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I'm voting against it

Please elaborate as stated above.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i hope they dont to be honest, man

I completely respect your opinion although I disagree.

Could you please elaborate? I'd like to hear both sides in this topic.

i personally think marijuana is bad and wrong. as far as i can see, weed is still a drug, and as a society, i dont like the fact that we would legalize it. its a hard line to draw, i appreciate you respectin my opinion. i have friends that smoke, i just dont agree with it, ya know?

I agree and disagree. I believe it will happen. But its the same as music and such people wont pay taxed and probably over priced(if it becomes legal) gov' grass. When they can grow it or back alley deal it cheaper. Then again the largest supply of drugs in the world is stored by the u.s gov anyway so it could be cheaply taxed and price haha

i disagree with this bc it won't be medical and alot of ppl want that nowadays if it was legal it would be way cheaper bc ppl won't be putting themselves in danger growing and moving it plus it would be everywhere. Plus the taxed stuff would be better and healthier for you. and not have to deal with the ppl that would hurt or kill you for your money(gangs and such) bc they could take you to court for the money you owed

Archived