4 x 2x15" or 2 x 2x15" & 2x18" subs

If you haven't seen my post in Pro Audio, I just bought a set of Peavey PV215 dual 15" speakers for my DJ system, I LOVE the sound of the speakers. I have a set of Peavey concert subs (DTH Concert Sub II, 2x15" subs) right now, but they aren't cutting it for me (mainly because of lack of power & the tuning of the boxes isn't meant for the music I play...), so I have a few options...

Option 1: Purchase another amplifier for ~$300 to properly power subs, but lack some LF extension...

Option 2: Sell subwoofers, purchase 2x18" subwoofer w/ proper tuning & power handling

Option 3 (this is the toughie): Sell subwoofers, purchase 2 more PV215's, making total of 4 x 2x15" speakers + horn, purchase subwoofers later down the road

Options 2&3 are my main choices, but eh, I may end up just throwing down some cash & buying another amp...Option 3 I think would sound cool, but dunno if it's worth the money...

Which do you guys think would be better? I do some large coverage events (& yes I do have ways of raising the speakers up for optimum coverage...) so the 4x215 option sounds good, but the subwoofer would add LF extension...

POTATO!

Id get the amp...its kinda like adding more subs to your car but you dont have a big enough amp for all four...

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Id get the amp...its kinda like adding more subs to your car but you dont have a big enough amp for all four...

Kinda, but the sound will lack greatly, plus it's kinda hard for me to dish out $300 at the moment...

Why don't you just build a different box?

Because this is pro audio & not car audio...

POTATO!