Sundown Audio

Switchin amps need help(stock alt and battery is what it will be running off

Looks like a very short port, possibly tuned high 40s. Then again, it's hard to tell when no dimensions aside from external box are given... I'd SERIOUSLY consider trying to build your own box man...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

The right box really can help especially with the right tuning. I'm thinking about actually trying to eventually make my own box and get away from my premade one but I got just one question...

Didnt you say your amp was totally broken now and that you were selling it to get money for a new one that is in working condition?

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Ok thats good the one you have now works. I will say Supercharged does seem to know his boxes along with how to tune them. If your set on getting a new amp and not another box I prolly would take his suggestion and build another box once you get the funds to do so after buying the amp. As for amps how does the Planet Audio amp look that I posted above?

Edited by 252chevyboyz

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Whats that Amp look like to you Supercharged?

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

And ya i think i will make my own custom box but this was the best premade one i found at the time. And that amp shouldnt kill the electrical much right till i get to do the big three and everything but big 3 on the top of my list.

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

10"DC Lvl 3 with Lvl 4 coil...

15" DC Lvl 4

JVC Arsenal 3-way Component set