Sundown Audio

Switchin amps need help(stock alt and battery is what it will be running off

and ya but its 800 rms and the subs a 1800 watt sub so that gives it 200 watts to breathe cuz i abuse the sub and i dont wanna blow it right yet.. and ya that big 3 will be done once i find all the materials

Your going off Peak Power ratings. They are a irrelevant, NEVER look at them. You are asking if downgrading to a 800w amp from a 900w amp is good, I wouldn't do it... Now that amplifier Chevy posted would be a small upgrade... Wait have you even mentioned what amplifier you are currently using?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

and ya but its 800 rms and the subs a 1800 watt sub so that gives it 200 watts to breathe cuz i abuse the sub and i dont wanna blow it right yet.. and ya that big 3 will be done once i find all the materials

Your going off Peak Power ratings. They are a irrelevant, NEVER look at them. You are asking if downgrading to a 800w amp from a 900w amp is good, I wouldn't do it... Now that amplifier Chevy posted would be a small upgrade... Wait have you even mentioned what amplifier you are currently using?

Judgeing by the rest of this post.. im pretty sure his 900w amp is a 450rms amp...

NOO lol it means 800wrms, that 1600w is bullshit. You only want to look at the RMS of an amplifier... Umm, $120 isn't much mate. You won't find much at all for that, at least not a decent quality amplifier...

What amp are you running currently.

are you guys sure? cause i thought it meant 800 rms turnin into 1600 watts. Only have 120 to spend so thats why this was my choice

Yes we are sure you are only getting 800 rms out of the amp. If that...

2 30 amp fuses... It MIGHT do rated, but that's a big might (hence the capitalization lol!)

im currently using the jensen power 900 its supposed to be 900 watts.. So what should i do thats what i have currently and i wanna upgrade a decent amount only have 120 bucks for a amp and dont wanna get anything bigger than 1600watts

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

10"DC Lvl 3 with Lvl 4 coil...

15" DC Lvl 4

JVC Arsenal 3-way Component set

Is this your amp currently? Jensen Power 900

Also you could try selling the Jensen 900 for a lil spare money? I know how that situation is because money is tight on my end too bro.

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

It says it does 800rms... But yes, in theory it would be an upgrade. See, were learning here :) lol