Sundown Audio

Switchin amps need help(stock alt and battery is what it will be running off

ya that is my current amp and at the moment im completely broke im sellin my current amp for 120 thats where im getting the money to get the new one.. But it would be a upgrade though right

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

10"DC Lvl 3 with Lvl 4 coil...

15" DC Lvl 4

JVC Arsenal 3-way Component set

and ya i get what your sayin SuperchargedDC's but its loud now with that crappy jensen amp that does 450rms and this one is all i can afford so... im stuck till i get a job

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

15" DC Lvl 4

Well, give us a second to look around for a decent amp that fits your budget and wants. You can always look at your box as well, how big is it, what is it tuned to? May be able to build a better box, won't even cost much :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I hope posting a link to something for sale is ok here. I did find this that mite help out...

What does everyone think of this amp for the price? Planet Audio ac3000.1D

the first link says the amp is discontinued on their site but the 2nd link has them for sell.

Sell Page

Would that amp require too much power for his car?

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

wasnt trying to change the box i put 2 subs in it one really crappy it got down and upgraded to the type r and it kills it 134 on tl so far off that small amp. if you guys find something better i will probably get it its just hard with that budget. i dont wanna be able to blow the sub and it to be alot louder than this small amp is puttin out

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

15" DC Lvl 4

Took a look on your profile at your ride but you got any pics of your setup or just the box?

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

I know you aren't looking to change boxes, but $30 on MDF vs $120 on a small, low quality amplifier is more logical. The box is the most important part of the install... So please, what are the box dimensions? What is it tuned to? What wood is it made of?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

The box looks to be ok to me. How about everyone else?

My Selling Feedback

Build Log