shadstrong Posted August 25, 2011 Author Report Posted August 25, 2011 this thinkg is badass man... Thanks
TRTC360 Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 badass build man! but we need videos please!!! '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
shadstrong Posted August 25, 2011 Author Report Posted August 25, 2011 Looks good, any vids? As soon as I get two more batts in it I'll get some vids posted. I've tried a couple of times, but I can only get about 5 to 10 seconds of video before my breakers start tripping. I've still got a little more work to do on it also. I need to trim out the sides of the box and change the Fi logos on the dustcaps.
noiseycricket Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 subs should beast. not a fan of aero ports but looks good man 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
just1moreamp Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Once I get a couple more batteries in I'll work on some videos. Right now I can only take the volume up to about 85% before I start tripping breakers. Will you plz put some ANL fuses in there and put them BREAKERS in the trash,
ty_houston Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Once I get a couple more batteries in I'll work on some videos. Right now I can only take the volume up to about 85% before I start tripping breakers. Will you plz put some ANL fuses in there and put them BREAKERS in the trash, what he said supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
knowledge Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 dammmn this thing looks like a beast REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
AA98hoe Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Get rid of the breakers already. And if you can run 2 pos 2 neg off each alt to the back. Looks nice let's get some numbers TEAM DC AUDIO VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop HEADUNIT:alpine 9886 PREAMP:arcaudio FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4 REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back BATTERIES:6-d1400s TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.
Subsonicwhat Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Between the heat and work it's been hard to get much done the last few weeks, but here's an update. Test fit. Soooo sick!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.