shadstrong Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 Finally getting started on my build. Didn't want to, but decided to go ahead and wall it. Gonna be running 4 FI BTL 18 N2's dual 1 ohm, powered by 4 Digital Designs M3's getting their juice from a XS Power 3400d under the hood and 2 3100d in the back. Got the old Alpine system and the interior out yesterday. Two shop packs of Second Skin Damp Pro in today.
Supercharged DCs Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 4 M3s on only 2 D3100 and 1 D3400? What alternators do you have mate? Tuned in for pics! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
shown50 Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 MOARR!!!!! NEW 2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 2 XS Power D3400 Kicker HyperFlex 1/0 Soundstream Vir 7870bt OLD 2010 Jeep Patriot 2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece) 1 Crescendo BC 3500 1 MB Quart 60.4 1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front 1 XS Power D3400(Front) 1 XS Power D3400(Back) 2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex SoundStream Vir 7870bt Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme [www.youtube.com/tntravelers33] FEEDBACK
hdorre Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 You may want to reconsider your electrical setup. Will each amp be run at .5 ohm? I'll be following this build. I've heard nothing but good about those BTLs and M3s On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
SoCaLBaMF Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 4 M3s on only 2 D3100 and 1 D3400? What alternators do you have mate? Tuned in for pics! This..... Youre going to have voltage drop like nutzzzz! Great looking start tho, I would be scurred. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
JustinWilson Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 I'm with everyone else...sick choice on gear but lacking in electrical...what alts you running? 06 GP GXP Google Nexus 7 16gb Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3 *Electrical* DC Power 320a HP 2 - Juicebox Bananas g31 Stinger SPP2250 rear Kinetik HC1800 side of wall Optima Red Top front Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3 2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's Rockford Fosgate T400-4 Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm) 4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's 15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast! Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091 Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0) Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).
shadstrong Posted June 27, 2011 Author Report Posted June 27, 2011 4 M3s on only 2 D3100 and 1 D3400? What alternators do you have mate? Tuned in for pics! My batts should be good for about 12,500 watts. I'll be running a total of about 10,260 rms, 4 DDM3's (2400 rms each), a DDC4a (100 X 4), and a DDA4 (65 X 4). I've got 2 250 amp alts that I got on ebay, not sure the manufacturer. They may not get it done, but it's a start. I am running 5 runs of 1/0 also. I will be running at .5 ohm daily and thinking I may want to strap them comps and run .25 ohm.
Louisiana Bass Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 I can promise you that you can't keep a steady voltage on 12,500 wrms. Ever got alternators clamped? Anyways, tuned in for the build. Liked the old setup, looke nice. N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
Supercharged DCs Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 4 M3s on only 2 D3100 and 1 D3400? What alternators do you have mate? Tuned in for pics! My batts should be good for about 12,500 watts. I'll be running a total of about 10,260 rms, 4 DDM3's (2400 rms each), a DDC4a (100 X 4), and a DDA4 (65 X 4). I've got 2 250 amps alts that I got on ebay, not sure the manufacturer. Those batteries aren't going to work for 12kw... And please find the manufacturer or link us to where you bought the alternators. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
fox_racin4 Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 Joo need moar electrical... especially for daily. 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.