Second Skin Audio

T115d2 Enclosure Help

Fi_all_d_way

hey guys i need some help..this is my situation

i got a fosgate T115D2 in a powerful enclosure specs box that is recommended by RF. which is 3.25cubic ft tuned 2 37hz

i wanted 2 know if any of u guy could help me out here, i want 2 get more out of the sub "MORE LOW AND LOUD" so is there any eclosure u hav in mind?..cubic ft?...port size?...port tuned to?...

i also got bass box pro 6 and when i run d specs tru the program im getting 122db @ 50hz

dont matter how hard i try the best i get is 122.5db @ 40hz but d port size is really big which is (total cubic of box with port = 9.51 :blink: Vb= 5.5 cubic tuned to 38hz. port dimension is = (H) 16 x (W) 9 x (L) 40 :blink: dat is a real big port can u guys help me plz...there is a show on d 28th of this month and i would like 2 sound bess.. :rolleyes:

iz there anyway that i can increase that 122db to may be 130db - 135db??

Well dude, what kind of vehicle is this in is? What kind of power are you running to this, any other info will help us help you! :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

hey guys i need some help..this is my situation

i got a fosgate T115D2 in a powerful enclosure specs box that is recommended by RF. which is 3.25cubic ft tuned 2 37hz

i wanted 2 know if any of u guy could help me out here, i want 2 get more out of the sub "MORE LOW AND LOUD" so is there any eclosure u hav in mind?..cubic ft?...port size?...port tuned to?...

i also got bass box pro 6 and when i run d specs tru the program im getting 122db @ 50hz

dont matter how hard i try the best i get is 122.5db @ 40hz but d port size is really big which is (total cubic of box with port = 9.51 :blink: Vb= 5.5 cubic tuned to 38hz. port dimension is = (H) 16 x (W) 9 x (L) 40 :blink: dat is a real big port can u guys help me plz...there is a show on d 28th of this month and i would like 2 sound bess.. :rolleyes:

iz there anyway that i can increase that 122db to may be 130db - 135db??

did you get that 3.25 before or after port displacement? i built that box also...49 inches of port area at 22.5 long got great results . talked to fosgate and they said that that was dead on for their speaks for music. they dont beleive that you could go lower tuning and inprove output with the subs

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

I have 2 t2 10's with 1k on each so I put them both in a 2.5 cu ft enclosure with about 50sq " of port. but that was due to how much power I put to them. Big power is better with a smaller box and port area!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

hey pro little off topic but u said u put the specs in a program??? the program tells u how many dbs it will be?????

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

hey pro little off topic but u said u put the specs in a program??? the program tells u how many dbs it will be?????

yea...it gives u alot of info...it gives u a read out of db at hz (eg. 122db at 50hz) it gives port air velocity (eg. 10 m/s at 40hz) , cone displacement at hz (eg. 5mm at 40hz) and alot more it shows it on a graph...so u can compare other enclosures an see which 1 u can get d best

performance to yuh likin...hope dis helps

Archived