spl box

ok haven't you GROWN MEN killed the kid enough.. he shouldn't have said he is a pro cause we all know he doesn't have a clue but does it make you guys feel good to shit on a kid that has the same interests as you.. especially the moderators.. point out where he is wrong and try and help him out just like how someone helped all you assholes when you where young and learning.. regardless of what he thinks he obviously isn't sure and needs help.. at least he is trying to learn a skill or trade instead of being a fat lazy fuck looking for a hand out or someone to take care of him.. its good to learn a work ethic at a young age.. i don't know this kid and yes he needs to humble himself a lot but we all start somewhere and we all need help sometimes so be the bigger man and step ur game up and teach him something so he doesn't sound like a clown.

just got more funny!

are you his bizz partner?

btw im old befor the interwebz was used by everyone i had no webz help i learned everything with my team trial and error me and my team have built 1000+ boxes and learned something from everyone from walls to ported to bandpasses

ok haven't you GROWN MEN killed the kid enough.. he shouldn't have said he is a pro cause we all know he doesn't have a clue but does it make you guys feel good to shit on a kid that has the same interests as you.. especially the moderators.. point out where he is wrong and try and help him out just like how someone helped all you assholes when you where young and learning.. regardless of what he thinks he obviously isn't sure and needs help.. at least he is trying to learn a skill or trade instead of being a fat lazy fuck looking for a hand out or someone to take care of him.. its good to learn a work ethic at a young age.. i don't know this kid and yes he needs to humble himself a lot but we all start somewhere and we all need help sometimes so be the bigger man and step ur game up and teach him something so he doesn't sound like a clown.

Im not here to hold anyone's hand and teach anyone anything. Especially a kid who comes off claiming he's a professional and he's a better box builder than all of us. Hell, how do you teach someone that good anything? When I was young and learning there was no fountian of information called the internet. WE learned it by doing it. Not by using torres calculator and then drawing a picture in sketchup. We had to actually use the formula for finding port tuning. I also kept my mouth shut and watched what others did. Ive been doing this for 13 yrs. (holy shit as long as he's been alive) and I don't claim to be a pro. I even installed professionally for a few yrs and wouldnt say im a pro. as for shitting on the kid? Im not. I'm exposing a fraud. plain and simple and just because im a moderator doesnt mean I can't speak my mind. just like you did by coming in her playing captain save a hoe.

So backyardbass. Can you provide any documentation that entitles you to use the name elitedesignsinc or whatever it is? I provided you a link to a company that is operated under that name? Since I'm a moderator and have to be help to a higher standard maybe I should inform them of another company attempting to operate under that same name. Also can you provide any documentation that you are part of Team DC audio as your avatar is representing? If not it will be removed. After all just keeping it business like a moderator is supposed to.

lol we think and learn a lot the same

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

i am taking all of yalls opinions and i am reading every single one of things yall have to say and im not a scamer for the last time ok yes im still learning but i am good at what i do ok

if you been reading then we asked many times to PROVE!!!! you are good at what you do

make a design and show us you dont have to have the equipment 2 18 btl's in a tahoe lets see a design!!!!

are we just gonna skip this post backyard?

and reply to a pointless post about your dad

and you do have a dad if he's with you or not the sperm came from somewhere

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I cant take it anymore.

Also affraid of a good member getting scammed.

Perma-bant

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

What would be the way to handle countless threads everyday that should never be made? How do you treat someone who is trying to make money through this site for services he obviously can not provide? How do you hold every person's hand over the internet, simply because they feel people are being too mean? How do you teach a kid who is obviously not willing to learn, let alone admit he was wrong? How do you get away with even thinking you know what you're talking about? I seriously did not want to post back in here but jbleez, you are simply not even trying to think. Please do so before posting again.

its not about being to mean its just whats accomplished by talking shit to a lil kid and if he doesnt wanna learn then why argue w him.. thats all im saying .. everything in the world is buy or beware so everyone did there OWN research and realized he isnt inc and is a lil kid.. thats common sense right.. and it kept your from using his service right.. nate should be the one to put him on blast once and kill the thread cuz its useless.. i wasnt gonna say shit until i seen the 2nd thread about the same nonsense and the same people talking shit to him like he didnt see it the first 100 times..

pioneer avic-n3 w ipod adapter

clarion eq

infinity kappa perfect 6.1

infinity kappa perfect 5.25

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery

My opinion is this one, this 2 morons should get banned right away, one because it´s a scammer, and the other one because it doens´t bring anything good to this forum, the guy only have 9 posts and 4 of them are on this topic hunging and licking 14 years old kid´s nuts!!

in my opinion we should get steve to set up a fight night next door w his awesome towers and he can dj it and you can come to sacramento and see if your are as tough as your posts you internet pussy.. i know for a fact Steve doesnt like internet tough guys.. so theres nothing but space and opportunity clown.. exactly... and i bring nothing to the site but look at your last 10 posts.. nothing but hate and negativity thats awesome for a car audio forum.. just what i want when i need valuable info or wanna learn something lol.. come on nate you have to see both sides

Dude, really, just shut the fuck up. You say that it's the buyers aunt for no looking at a design before they pay, but that doesn't mean anything. If a guy is buying a design from someone else on here, he probably doesn't have the knowledge to design the box himself, so he would believe it when the guy said it would slam harder than anything.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

let em make this clear im far from condoning scamming.. fuck scammers but he cant sell anything on here anyway

clarion eq

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery

My opinion is this one, this 2 morons should get banned right away, one because it´s a scammer, and the other one because it doens´t bring anything good to this forum, the guy only have 9 posts and 4 of them are on this topic hunging and licking 14 years old kid´s nuts!!

in my opinion we should get steve to set up a fight night next door w his awesome towers and he can dj it and you can come to sacramento and see if your are as tough as your posts you internet pussy.. i know for a fact Steve doesnt like internet tough guys.. so theres nothing but space and opportunity clown.. exactly... and i bring nothing to the site but look at your last 10 posts.. nothing but hate and negativity thats awesome for a car audio forum.. just what i want when i need valuable info or wanna learn something lol.. come on nate you have to see both sides

Dude, really, just shut the fuck up. You say that it's the buyers aunt for no looking at a design before they pay, but that doesn't mean anything. If a guy is buying a design from someone else on here, he probably doesn't have the knowledge to design the box himself, so he would believe it when the guy said it would slam harder than anything.

t

hats what buy or beware is.. do you take the first guys opinion and go w it or do you get multi opinions and make the best decision for you..

clarion eq

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery

well since ray dropped the hammer Ill put on the lock. have fun boys

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived