Sonic Electronix

I wanna get 3 Re Sx 15's for my 01 ex cab s10. I really wanna get a 150.0 but i dont know how my box should be. I dont want a wall cause i want to be able to look out the back. They'll be powered by a sundown 3000d. How would you guys build a box? (size,port area,tuning, etc). I have 3 Re Sx 10's in it now and im doing a 148 but like i said i want a 150 so if you guys could help me with a box that would give me the highest numbers for daily driving that would be great!

That's going to be an interesting fit with 3 subs with an outer diameter of 15.5" per sub. If you end up doing it using those h x w x d measurements you can use a 10.25w x 14.5h x 20d port for 34hz tuning and 15.25in^2 of port per cube. Figuring sub displacement and bracing would also put you around 9.75 net.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

That's going to be an interesting fit with 3 subs with an outer diameter of 15.5" per sub. If you end up doing it using those h x w x d measurements you can use a 10.25w x 14.5h x 20d port for 34hz tuning and 15.25in^2 of port per cube. Figuring sub displacement and bracing would also put you around 9.75 net.

Do you reckon I'll hit my 150 with this setup?

If you're doing a 48 now you could probably experiment some and break a 50. There is a post I believe in the SPL section on here that's all about squeezing out numbers. SPL Hints or something of the sorts.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(