Sundown Audio

Help choosin amp for grille speakers

Ok i just got 2 pioneer 5 ways for the outside of my car there going under my trunk by the quarter panels and am jus needin some advice on which 2 channel amp to run them with just need somethin cheap cus its just for the highs out of those two speakers also has to be from sonicelectronics cus i got about 70 bucks credit there. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/viewcat.php?category_id=26&price_min=51&price_max=100&f_52_32=1 also does it matter if its a cea compliant amp, just to push these two speakers thanks was thinkin bout using this dual amp i know they suck but its cea compliant and the speakers are only 8 0 rms thanks. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_31702_Dual-XPE2700.html and just 1 more thing theres a re audio amp on there cheap are there any good?

Edited by norcalsupersport209

Whats the point of putting speakers on the outiside of your car?...

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Dual= :bull:

New RE= :bull:

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png