Second Skin Audio

Box tuning??

May b a foolish question, but I have never done it on my own.. I am looking to fing out exactly how to get correct tuning on a box (port size/depth). I have already built the box that is 12.8 cubes, how do i get it tuned to roughly 32-34 hz??? Im sorry if this is a stupid question but I cant seem to find the info im lookin for. I have built my own enclosures in the past, I jus have never done one of this magnitute that I wanted to b this perfect and on point in every way! Any help or suggestions would b greatly appreciated!

If it's only 5" deep, you'll be tuned extremely high. If it's only 7" deep, you'll be tuned to high as well. Why can't you make it 15" deep? It would bring you to 33hz with the port you wanted.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

If it's only 5" deep, you'll be tuned extremely high. If it's only 7" deep, you'll be tuned to high as well. Why can't you make it 15" deep? It would bring you to 33hz with the port you wanted.

unfortunatly, the way the box is set up, I dont have 15" of depth space... so in that case, i will b goin back to the drawing board!!!

Any1 have any thoughs, input or suggestions on this box build foe me....?? I would like to b in the low 30's..

unfortunatly, the way the box is set up, I dont have 15" of depth space... so in that case, i will b goin back to the drawing board!!!

Any1 have any thoughs, input or suggestions on this box build foe me....?? I would like to b in the low 30's..

You can always make an L port mate :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.