Sales tax on online purchases in California

My problem isn't with having to pay taxes, it's how my tax money is used that bothers me. Higher taxes could help ease the debt plenty if the people managing it knew wtf they were doing.

im sick and tired of the fucking federal/government getting in all our fucking buisness fuck Vote Ron paul 2012 for change

adding a sales tax isn't really "getting in all our fucking business". If you are unhappy with the tax, you should write him in for governor of California- not the president.

im sick and tired of the fucking federal/government getting in all our fucking buisness fuck Vote Ron paul 2012 for change

adding a sales tax isn't really "getting in all our fucking business". If you are unhappy with the tax, you should write him in for governor of California- not the president.

I didnt just refer to " sale tax" I mean everything that the federal is involved and, no his more than qualified for president only him will bring actual true change , every other candidates are just puppets to the real " REAL POWER BEHIND THE CURTINS "

Vote Ron paul 2012 for change

Republican :bull: .....NO THANKS

do your research RON PAUL HAS TO GO AS A REP HE EVEN SAID IF IT WAS ON HIM HE WOULD RUN AS A THIRD PARTY, do your RESEARCH democrats/republicans same shit diffrent name dont go by that look up your stuff wake up America