Nice Midrange Speakers

what up ken... i happen too have the 6.5 inch version of those beymas and i can say with confidence you'll be more then happy with them for mid-range duty. they're really efficient and get loud with minimum power but given rms get stupid loud and sound good doing it.ive personally given them 200+ watts each before i went active so they are underrated. hope this helps. :drinks:

Edited by kalilac619

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

My link , still a number, but to think about.

If I was starting over, I would do a 3-way passive. But since i've already got the Hertz, I just need to add the midrange. That is a good deal, though.

what up ken... i happen too have the 6.5 inch version of those beymas and i can say with confidence you'll be more then happy with them for mid-range duty. they're really efficient and get loud with minimum power but given rms get stupid loud and sound good doing it.ive personally given them 200+ watts each before i went active so they are underrated. hope this helps. :drinks:

Whats up!? Been a while. Its good to get feedback from someone who's heard them. They'll be getting ~100 watts each from the Sundown, so well within power handling. Thanks :drinks:

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

My link

I use the 8" in my doors love em

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1