It doesn't matter what they are made of but as long as most of the stuff is bolt on, I can install. Right behind the blazer rear wheels there are plastic quarter panel pieces that would stick out with a roll pan. I need both roll pan and shorter plastic or metel side pieces. I think you know what in saying. Vehicle is a 2000 ls 4door 4.3ltr

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Killall pm me your address and it's a done deal. Mind making me some 6.5" mdf rings too? Im thinking of fiberglassing two rf t2 mids in each front door and fiberglassing two tweets per a-pillar.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

need to order an lmc catalog or go to lmc truck .com and on projectors good luck cuz i cant find any for my sonoma and iv found 1 or 2 for my blazer and there very expensive and that was just ebay and i dont really wanna order from ebay

on sonoma and jimmy's u can clear them out for a different look o get some envoy headlights. ive always wanted some but never found any for my jimmy.

need to order an lmc catalog or go to lmc truck .com and on projectors good luck cuz i cant find any for my sonoma and iv found 1 or 2 for my blazer and there very expensive and that was just ebay and i dont really wanna order from ebay

on sonoma and jimmy's u can clear them out for a different look o get some envoy headlights. ive always wanted some but never found any for my jimmy.

yeah iv just always wanted true projectors for my sonoma and i just bought an 2001 blazer for a bigger system and can do a cooler looking front-end iv thought about clearing out my sonoma headlights and then do some HIDs but yeah u know my problem no projectors for sonoma or jimmys and i didnt know envoy headlights would work thanks man but i guess they would or i can make them fit lol by buddy owns a body shop and id truly like to do a 2006 or newer front end for my sonoma lol but lots of customizing and body filler

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

yeah they are all the same, i had the jimmy headlights with the fog lights, bought new ones with out the fog lights. got two for the price of one that has fog lights. got hid's in them no need for fog lights

im pretty sure u can swap out to the blazer grill and lights too.