Elite Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Author Report Posted July 3, 2011 Dont be mad at this next pic I used to work for mtx and hate them very much so.
MrSkippyJ Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 Not too bad, what exactly are you top 10 in the nation in? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Louisiana Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 Not too bad, what exactly are you top 10 in the nation in? Curious also. N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
Elite Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Author Report Posted July 3, 2011 M4 meca. Or modified class 4. not nothin too crazy but this is my first yr competing with audio . I used to build for others but now its my turn to try and see wat this can do
Louisiana Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 What's your scores? N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
Elite Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Author Report Posted July 3, 2011 After this season I wanna try usaci. The big dogz....
Elite Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Author Report Posted July 3, 2011 Well with the box facing up and my old amp... Soundstream 1000.1 (2) of em. I hit 144.5 . Horrible I kno but the box was too big so with the wall I got a 147.9 @ headrest but wall wasnt done like its goin to be now.
MaliBOOM Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 Yea interested in numbers too. With 4k it should be doing some good numbers Also, what do you peak at www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.