Elite Bass Posted July 13, 2011 Author Report Posted July 13, 2011 I will be doing fiberglass, bondo and rubberized coat thru out this week. I show more pics when its gettin done. I threw this together for a show that got canceled so I have time to give it a face lift and I def have a bit of work to do
XX7R Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 Ever think of putting all the subs in a common chamber with one port? Youd probably be louder that way if you make the box right.. 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz
Supercharged DCs Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 Looking pretty good, any pics of it with the LEDs in? Tuned in for numbers as well Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Elite Bass Posted July 21, 2011 Author Report Posted July 21, 2011 Ok there is a show comin up7/31 at Elite customs. So there will be pics with numbers and other cars. Stay tuned
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.