2011 Jetta Build - 2 15's, AQ amps, Rockford mids and highs

dude those door pods are sick! very easily removed for resale. loving it!

Thanks man! Yea considering it's a brand new car and he doesn't know how long he will have it we didn't want to do a full custom door.

Awesome build bud, love all the detailed pics!

No problem! If anything I take too many pictures but I'm glad you like it :drinks:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Just a few videos of the progress. Still a few more to come of the door pods.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

damn I always wondered how meade got the 4" speakers in the side post up at the front window to follow the curves of the speaker, your idea with the filler and tape is good. looks great man!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

damn I always wondered how meade got the 4" speakers in the side post up at the front window to follow the curves of the speaker, your idea with the filler and tape is good. looks great man!

Thanks man! I was surprised how well it worked. They hug the curves of the speaker pretty nicely. Kind of annoying that it was needed since Rockford makes their speakers that way.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

• 2 weeks later...

Next video, sorry it took so long. Between school and my general procrastination its hard to find motivation to edit these videos.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

Archived