2002 Ford Taurus - 2 12" Rockford P2 Punch - CLEAN

hey everyone,

long time browser, just signed up today to show everyone my system. it's not a hard hitting system by any means, comfortable bass. here's a couple photos i took of it, took about 3 - 4 days to install all of it, wouldn've been less but i'm very anal about exposed wires lol, took lots of thought to figure out where i could run them, ended up running them through the step where the bottom of the door and the door frame meet, the plastic piece snaps right off and there's a good amount of space to run wires

k7AxU.jpg

(sorry for the dirty front rims!, haven't washed her this week!)

6CIw1.jpg

mSyzR.jpg

Alpine PDX-5, 4 channel, i run my 2 5x7 kenwood door speakers and my 2 5x7 kenwood deck speakers through it and my P2's

AiZaW.jpg

the P2's, ported, around 32 hz or something

UOAUD.jpg

kenwood head unit

gB3AC.jpg

head unit illuminating

lqqAx.jpg

pdx-5 glowing when the car is on :drink40:

1bGoc.jpg

power cable, speaker connectors, rca's, etc (zip tie on one so i know which ones the subs), used tubing to keep everything neat

uREwX.jpg

front illuminating, looks really cool at night

FjGxr.jpg

power connection to the battery, my zip tie fell off the cover so all the terminal protector is gone :(

2Zpti.jpg

fuse running between the battery and amp

rY8A9.jpg

whole engine shot, not impressive i know.

that's all everyone! hope you like it!

Nice and clean. Good job.

thanks man!

here's a small video of me bumping some e-40 a couple days ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zv3rvWrZPE

the mids / highs sound crackly sorry, i recorded it on an iphone it's really clean though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev86vHh9Ulc&feature=related

another one i found on my phone, it made the mirror move a little bit so i got my phone out and recorded it :drink40: same spot as the last video too haha i notice all this stuff when im on my way home from work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Y2-nUxeI0&feature=related

cops rolled up on me in this one haha, the irony is it had police sirens in the song

Edited by Mitchy

make sure you seal it off though

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

what wonderbread said. make sure all of the sides are sealed off from the back of the trunk. you may just want to use tape, but once you get a good system in there, people usually use expanding foam.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?