Jump to content

need decent tweets


Hertz_dont_it

Recommended Posts

Posted

im lookin for a pair of cheap tweets. not looking for anything extravagant just something cheap for the time being. where whould i look or if you already have a set in mind let me know. id like to have a high pass filter with them

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:
Posted

im lookin for a pair of cheap tweets. not looking for anything extravagant just something cheap for the time being. where whould i look or if you already have a set in mind let me know. id like to have a high pass filter with them

I just picked up a pair of Crescendo Audio CTS-1's for $20 (including shipping). I haven't hooked them up yet, but have heard they're pretty nice and you can't beat that price. I have the 3KWP and it's a sweet amp - if the tweeters are made with the same quality as their amps, you will be more than satisfied.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 735 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...