cant get window flex?

Doesnt it depend on the thickness? try it on a house window.. My girlfriends house has a biggest ass sorta then window in front of it... AS SOON AS IM GETTING MY SYSTEM IM TRYING THAT :popcorn: :popcorn:

Link to youtube vid???

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i remember pulling up to a liquor store at about 45hz everything was vibrating u can see it through the window, next day came in slamming in the low 30,s the "open led"sign looked like it was about to fall off the window i love window flex or just making you twist ad break your neck to see what the fuuuuuuuu is going on

but as far as getting a shake try playing low under 30 where its vibrations

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

well tomorrow hopefully ill be picking up a new battery, like a XS power 3400 or something, so i wont be running completely stock electrical on a BRZ2400.1D lol then ill push it a little harder and lower

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

link to vid

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Bushwacker fender flares

Looks like they are open right now.. i bet they are all inside going... who is this f*cking idiot. "+1" for a reason why people dont like bassheads because of this shit here...

Looks like they are open right now.. i bet they are all inside going... who is this f*cking idiot. "+1" for a reason why people dont like bassheads because of this shit here...

yeah thats true, i only try this shit at like 7 when everythings closed lol, and shit dude your running 2 15 re sxx's too? how loud / how much flex can you get from those lol mine are at 33hz and im not too impressed so far, stil breaking them in so i dont push them tooooooo hard.

Bushwacker fender flares

I blew my T2500.. so i didnt get to test for too long. But my doors had a little flex.. not that much. putting 3400 watts into them bishes. I will be getting my T2500 back soon.. I want to meter it but i think it would be low 40's.. just a guess off little education.

Turn muh headfonez up dog

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• 3 months later...

Archived