Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This is severly off topic, but I spend so much time on the internet my two days off why can't a brother make some money somehow..Man I have searched up and down, thought about ebay then they took there prices up. Nope. Man some of you guys have to be able to put some heads together and figure out how we can make some money on the net. If anyone makes money now hook me up. I spend upwards of 8 hours while taking care of kids, in between naps and feedings on the net. Kids are right there with me on there computer. Any ideas? I am serious, man this 17yr old chick can make a million using myspace to do some girly myspace themes.

Edited by zaxfire69
Posted

you just need some thing every one wants. Its still work and it still sucks. It also will consume your life.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...