Sonic Electronix

i think i made up my mind on what i wanted...

My other post is going to be about HOW the hell do you compare a DC level 5 to an SA Sundown Woofer.... They are NO where near close enough

im not comparing... im just saying i dont want to spend 600 on the level 5 and use it for 1 year.

1 yr?

My other post is going to be about HOW the hell do you compare a DC level 5 to an SA Sundown Woofer.... They are NO where near close enough

im not comparing... im just saying i dont want to spend 600 on the level 5 and use it for 1 year.

1 yr?

i leave for army basic training next july

Hmmm

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

the subs and amp will be there when you get back

Exactly. And IMO, spending 600 for a year of enjoyment isnt that bad of a deal. Big 3 and an XS d3400 will be fine for the AQ2200, but anything bigger and you'll want to upgrade your alt.

I'd go with the lvl 5 dude, it can handle over 5 times the power an SA12 can, and it'll only cost about 200 more than two SA 12s, and you'll be albe to upgrade amp later.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

omg i'd be thrilled if i could keep audio equipment for a year straight lol

I get bored with te same stuff for too long. Shit, I had my 3515 and dc2k running for under a month before I decided that I wanted louder.

yeah that's how i am. but i haven't had anything in a while so i'm going to be buying things in pieces so hopefully i can keep it a while lol