Second Skin Audio

ONYX LSM 1st gen re-cone!

Well, I have 2 Onyx Lsm 12" subwoofers ( pre RE dilemma). I am looking for someone that has recones that will possibly fit the subs considering Onyx has been closed for almost 10 years! I just dont know what to look for and I dont think I can find specs!

Here are the subs!

subs001.jpg

subs002.jpg

subs003.jpg

subs004.jpg

subs006.jpg

subs007.jpg

I want to have woven tinsel leads! I am aiming towards SQ/SQL! I also want them to be dual 2 ohm! Im running class A/B amps @ 4 ohms bridged! Hoping for 750-1000 rms handling!

Thanks

Mike

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Man best bet is to call psi and see what they can do for you. If you can dig up any specs on the sub I can try and find out if DC has a coil that will fit the motor. Easiest way would be to go ahead and cut out the cone and spiders and take the coil out and measure it. If it is a standard 3" motor then I should be able to get you a Level 3 or 4 recone to fit it. Just shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Yeah next time I head back to my parents I am gonna grab the subs! I want to run them again, just upgraded a little, even though, there hasnt been to many subs since these I have heard sound as good! Especially throwing 2000 watts at the pair, and still have SQ!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring