Best BASS music producer period.

With it being an opinion, I do respect it, but he doesn't fit in the same category that would include great Bass Music producers like Techmaster P.E.B., Bass Mekanik, DJ Magic Mike, DM Records, Pandisc Bass Music, Newtown Bass Music, etc.

Man to this list i would put IBP(Innovative Bass Productions). Love some IBP bass!!

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Best "BASS" Music producer... It seems like only me and Quake know what that means. I don't know why anyone is mentioning any of these producers that make rap beats, that is not bass music.

hahahaha no, we know the difference. we just don't care like you to point it out....twice

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Best "BASS" Music producer... It seems like only me and Quake know what that means. I don't know why anyone is mentioning any of these producers that make rap beats, that is not bass music.

I guess your takin the title wrong. I mean hip hop, r&b, metal whatever REGULAR music. Its common sense music made just for bass is gonna have good bass come on now. You got the wrong idea about the "music" were talking about.

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

With it being an opinion, I do respect it, but he doesn't fit in the same category that would include great Bass Music producers like Techmaster P.E.B., Bass Mekanik, DJ Magic Mike, DM Records, Pandisc Bass Music, Newtown Bass Music, etc.

Man to this list i would put IBP(Innovative Bass Productions). Love some IBP bass!!

Now we're talking! Yep.. Debonaire, DJ Billy E, Todd "Space" Walker, etc.

Ohhh and need to add Neurodisc Records, Bass Hit, etc.

I guess your takin the title wrong. I mean hip hop, r&b, metal whatever REGULAR music. Its common sense music made just for bass is gonna have good bass come on now. You got the wrong idea about the "music" were talking about.

All good....

• 3 months later...

Shawty Redd is right up there with Drumma Boy. Hypnotize by Jeezy is the one that comes to mind, it's like Put On's brother :).

Personally, Shawty and Drumma are a level above Zaytoven and Lex Luger, because they're more diverse, versatile, and complex. Zay and Lex are a little more niche with their production and always just make "trap beats". Lex does have some talent though, the Taylor Gang song by Wiz was produced by him, and HAM by Kanye and Jay-Z was also partially produced by Lex.

Archived