Newb in need of help!

I own a 2005 Dodge Neon SRT and I'm looking for a trunk system that will give me the most bang for my buck. My budget is around $600 right now for everything, subs, box, wires, amp, everything! Are there any suggestions for a custom build for 2 10's or possibly even 2 12's? And if not, what could I do speaker wise to get a few heads to turn when I'm driving downtown?

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

if you turn heads downtown you might find yourself without a system if you leave your car

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

Everyone wants duel subs systems for some reason, if I was on that limited of a budget I would go for a nice 1 sub system, 1 12" or 1 "15. How about a sundown sa-15" on a aq1200 In a ported box tuned to specs. If that won't fit get a twelve.... If your worried about too much power then go with smaller amp but I think that would definatly turn some heads! Doesn't have to be 2 subs to hit really hard man

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Thats a pretty skinny budget , try a single 15" @ 35hz

Shoot I had an alpine type r for a bit, it was a 12 in like 3ft (too big) but it hit harder than anyone else in my town.. I've since upgraded but still no one else can even compare to my little type r haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Type r 12" box specs are 2 cf , what where u using to power it ? What was Box tuned to ?

I know what the specs are haha it was just until I got started on my build now and the box was tuned to 38hz. I don't know why that sub sounded so good in that box, I really don't! I was using a kenwood kac-9104

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Everyone wants duel subs systems for some reason, if I was on that limited of a budget I would go for a nice 1 sub system, 1 12" or 1 "15. How about a sundown sa-15" on a aq1200 In a ported box tuned to specs. If that won't fit get a twelve.... If your worried about too much power then go with smaller amp but I think that would definatly turn some heads! Doesn't have to be 2 subs to hit really hard man

Yah man my trunk definately won't fit a 15... I was thinking about a single 12 with more RMS in a ported enclosure but the problem with that for me is pricing. A duel system running off a single amp and sealed has actually been looking closer to my price range, especially if I'm looking at 10's...

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD