Second Skin Audio

Amp Or Box?

SPEER419

Ok I have a MTX 12 9500-44 in a ported box at the manual dimentions. Completely sealed with lots of screws and wood glue. My question is my Sub is making noices like paper when it is coming out the port at like 20-50 hertz. I have a kenwood 900watt rms @ 2 ohm. is this my box or the amp? My MTX ta81001 amp is coming in tommorow. I just wanted to see if anyone nows what it is? my guess is it that Shi**y kenwood amp? And also is How do the MTX ta81001 amps sound? Is it going to be alot louder than that kenwood? thanks

I Like It LOWWWW

its the paper in the box :D

btw, i just got the ta92001, and it sounds good.

i've been looking into that MTX amp bro and also the hifonics 2607d, for the price on ebay i might go with the MTX, i get more power at that.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Yea i wasent funny for my friend.. i got him back by putting paper in his box. He dident know what was wrong. i told him about 2 days later... Ha payback suck..

Yea i would go with a MTX amp ... I ordered mine from sonic electronixs for like $420. But ebay is alot cheaper i bet.

I Like It LOWWWW

Archived