Second Skin Audio

Recommend some 12s

I am looking to at all different kinds of 12s for my new build. I have an AQ 2200d and want 2 12s that can take that with ease. I was considering BL's, HDC3's, LVL 4's, 3500's (DD),...

I would want a 0.5 ohm load with whatever subs I get. If anyone has any experience with subs like this then I wanna hear it!

Thanks in advance guys!!

I am kinda banking on box rise lol. That would really be the only reason, but I am considering a 1 ohm load as well. And for a pair of 12s I don't really wanna spend more than like 850ish, maybe 900 if I get a deal on something somehow lol.

The DDs would cost more than 850$ brand new, atleast from my experience with the 3500 series. 2 DC XL 12"s should be in the budget and they can take up to 3k each daily. Look in the for sale section, might e able to find a good deal.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

My xls can take that power with ease. Pm if intrested.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Yeahh these are all good options and narrowing it down is the hardest part!

A little more background -> it would be a daily set up. I would tune prolly 35-37hz and it's going in a 2000 Jeep Cherokee.

I am not trying to bash at all just trying to gain info... I heard that the DC spider's are made with a weaker material than most subs, thus break more easily. I disagree with this based on how they sound, but has anyone every had problems with the spiders on them DC's???