do like, i been looking to pick up some of those civic wheels. they are hard to find, also the 04 civic 5 spoke wheels but also a pain to find in good condition

my teg should look like that as far as the wall is concerned

only thing on mine i really dont want to remove is the ac for a dual alt set up, maybe in the future tho

over all clean civic, batteries and amp look perfect back there :good:

thanks beatbox! the wheels are off of a Civic HX, and i painted them white. i love following your teggy build. Those are the true "DC Hondas" :P

I have been looking for a good condition civic like yours to build. Kinda hard to find a nice one for a decent price.

mine is not in perfect shape at all, but its pretty clean for its age (especially when i actually clean it LOL) My degree in collision repair/ repainting have A LOT to do with it looking as good as it does :)

this is pretty damn sexy, sir. would love to hear it beat.

Thank you. i dont feel as if its very pretty, but it certainly gets loud enough to get me by!

What are you hitting on the lab again? Shes loud for sure...im thinking 4 15s over 2 18s though in my 98 sedan, I should have the room. Do you miss A/C at all? Im considering going to an 18v system separate from my 12v. 12v for car and highs amps and 18v for subs, or dual 220 mechmans/DCs for 12v. Decisions decisions.

Anyways, great ride and setup as usual J00bles. :good:

in my last competition i did a 152.1 burp @45hz, and did a 149.9 30 second average in street beat 4. 4 15s > 2 18s :) and YES i miss my ac haha. its been hot and humid this year and i hate it! its worth going without AC when i manage to keep my voltage at 13+ full tilt though :)

Man dude I really wanna hear this thing one of these days! :drink40:

quit having sunday shows, and i'll actually come out for a change :P This summer though, we'll run into each other and share demos!

Looks loud. :drinks:

eh... its alright. i wont complain too much about it haha

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

dude really nice car. lol kinda weird to say but we ended up going to the same High School lol. but really sick ride man

no shit!? Whats your name man??

You prolly said it in the video, but how big is that box gross?

~14 cubes untouched, ~12 after displacements

i :like: it lol :good: .

teehee

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

dude really nice car. lol kinda weird to say but we ended up going to the same High School lol. but really sick ride man

no shit!? Whats your name man??

You prolly said it in the video, but how big is that box gross?

~14 cubes untouched, ~12 after displacements

i :like: it lol :good: .

teehee

Tyler Hamelin. We had flanaghans class together my jr year. I used to hang out with buglewicz in wesslunds class

Wonder if my 98 is a little bigger...havent measured yet, but 14 is pushing it for 4 15s. Could you have squeezed out any more room you think?

i could have probably squeezed another cube out of it before having to cut into the rear deck.

Tyler Hamelin. We had flanaghans class together my jr year. I used to hang out with buglewicz in wesslunds class

oh, no kidding man. good to see you up on the forum. My system has changed a "little" bit since my highschool days haha